The Serena gives you the same comfort and coverage as The Maya, but with cheeky cutout features at the hips. No need to sacrifice comfort for style with theseanything-but-basic briefs!
Medium Protection: Great on it's own for medium to light days or mid to end of cycle. Can also be used as back up for other menstrual products on heavy days for added protection.
Heavy Protection: The bamboo fleece pad in our Heavy protection pairs hold up to 45ml of liquid so you can feel confident and protected.
Both Medium and Heavy options have a leak-proof layer which runs front to back all the way to the waistband on both sides, making both options good for sleeping.
Note: Each pair of Revol Girl underwear is hand-made in Vancouver BC, so please allow for 15 business days before the underwear is shipped to you.
Fit & Features
- Mid-rise brief
- Soft, four-way stretch outer fabric
- Protective middle layer that is breathable and leak-proof
- Cotton/bamboo inner layer that is absorbent, breathable and naturally anti-microbial
Care & Content
- For Heavy pair, pre-soak or rinse before first wear to ensure maximum absorbancy
- Machine wash cold/warm, hang to dry
- For full care instructions see Care
- Inner: 66% Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Middle: Breathable PUL
- Outer: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Mesh: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Returns & Exchange
Revol Girl has a 30 day (one cycle), no questions asked return/exchange policy. If you purchased the wrong size or feel another style might work better for you, please email email@example.com.
Find your size here.